Urban art for the summer solstice? Right here, friends.
Summer in the city has its own unique solstice magic. One of these magical moments that takes place twice a year is known as "Manhattanhenge" - a moment when the sun drops perfectly between buildings like it would between the colossal stones at Stonehenge. Bring that awe and wonder into your home with Everybody Knows, vol.2.
Dusk arrives in the city on a beautiful summer's eve as someone crosses a rain-soaked street. Feel the city street vibes as they cross from curb to curb.
Painted in a contemporary, palette knife style on stretched canvas, this colorful artwork of a gotham-style street inspires exploration and feelings of New York, Chicago, and other metropolitan cities, where the subway is just around the corner, and reminds us of the joy of travel and of also being around the neighborhoods we love.
This is the second in a series of paintings from the Everybody Knows series.
The oil painting your receive is the one pictured.
- One oil painting of a city street in summer
- Tones: Gold, Brown, Burnt Sienna, Orange, Blue
- Canvas size is 16"x20"x5/8"
- Edges are painted in a cool, dark grey, bordering on black
- Hand painted with a palette knife
- Signed by the artist - Nelson Ruger (thats me)
- Varnished for color durability
- FREE SHIPPING