Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!
Looking for tropical beach wall art? You’ve come to the right place.
On a grassy hill overlooking a bay of a fantastic tropical archipelago, lush palm trees stand silhouetted against a stunning view. Just across the warm, turquoise water, a mysterious Tiki Bar stands atop a rocky column connected to another island by an ancient rocky bridge. Scary to cross? Maybe. Worth it? Absolutely.
This painting is part of the Max Mahalo Archipelago Series.
This is an oil painting painted using a palette knife.
- One oil painting of a fantastical island archipelago.
- Canvas size is 16"x20"x5/8"
- Edges are painted in a cool, dark grey, bordering on black
- Hand painted with a palette knife
- Signed by the artist - Nelson Ruger (thats me)
- Varnished for color durability
- FREE SHIPPING