Rolling into cocktail hour like the best surf in Hawaii, our new Huli Pau Glassware is painted in vibrant, translucent color.
These Huli Pau Makai Style (stemless martini) Glasses each have a hand-painted, translucent blue wave wraps around each glass about to crash in on itself.
Each glass is signed by the artist. And if you were wondering - "Makai" means water in Hawaiian.
Please note that all glassware is made to order, and production time can be as long as 1-2 weeks. If you need it sooner, please email us!
With these glasses, its always Surf Oclock somewhere. Huli Pau! (Cheers!). Enjoy responsibly.
The glasses you receive will not be identical to the ones pictured. As each item is hand-painted, I have attempted to give each glass its own flavor and story, utilizing all the tools I have - shape, color, line, and so on, making each glass a singular work of art. The colors and shape of the wave will vary from item to item - all displaying the colors of the sea. However, expect each set to have variety in color and style - no carbon copies here!
- Stemless Martini Glasses made of clear glass with a hand painted wave wrapping around the glass
- Styled after the coolest waves this side of Pipeline
- Hand painted using Pebeo Glass Paint
- Oven-fired for durability
- Yes, you can (and should!) drink from them!
- FREE SHIPPING
- Each 8.25 oz. glass measures: Top Diameter: 4", Bottom Diameter: 2 1/4", Height: 3 7/8"