These 23oz Big Kahuna Style Pilsner Beer Glasses feature a hand-painted blue wave wrapping around the glass. On closed wave glasses, the wave is crashing in on itself - plumes of white foam roar out around the glass from the crashing wave. On open wave glasses, the wave is about to break. Each glass is signed by the artist.
With these glasses, it's always Surf O'clock somewhere. Huli Pau! ("Cheers!"). Enjoy responsibly.
The glasses you receive will not be identical to the ones pictured. As each item is hand-painted, I have attempted to give each glass its own flavor and story, utilizing all the tools I have - shape, color, line, and so on, making each glass a singular work of art. The colors and shape of the wave will vary from item to item - all displaying the colors of the sea. However, expect each set to have variety in color and style - no carbon copies here!
Check out more coastal glassware and ocean art in these related collections:
- Large, 23oz Pilsner Glass - with a hand-painted, crashing blue wave painted around the outside
- Styled after the coolest waves this side of Pipeline
- Hand-painted using non-toxic enamel paint
- Oven-fired for durability
- Yes, you can (and should!) drink from them!
- FREE SHIPPING
- Each 8.25 oz. glass measures 9 3/16" tall x 3 3/8" top diameter
Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!