Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!
Blue Hawaiian Cocktail Art - Bar Art featuring a classic tropical cocktail, invented in 1957 by Harry Yee, legendary head bartender of the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki, Hawaii.
Our cocktail art originates from the early days of the COVID19 quarantine, when Nelson decided to mark the passing of each week by painting a new cocktail every Friday on a makeshift art storage box and work surface (gotta find ways to amuse yourself in quarantine, right?).
We've brought these cocktails off the storage box and ready to hang by your favorite minibar at home (or if you have a full size bar, hey that works too!).
Each of these paintings includes a painted drink with written ingredients and a basic recipe for reference - because when you see this on your wall you're going to want to know how to make it!
Painted with mixed media - a combination of acrylic, posca pen, and / or oil paint (depending entirely on the in-the-moment process) on canvas-covered panel, this art comes framed with a black frame with hanging hardware already on the back.
Want your favorite drink as art? We can totally do that for you! Drop us an email and let's make you something awesome.
These are a series of paintings - you will not receive the art pictured here, but a similar version of it - still an original work of art, and not a print.
- One 11"x14' artwork on canvas-covered panel featuring a Blue Hawaiian drink and the written ingredients and recipe on an abstract background and framed in a simple, black, metal frame, ready to hang
- Painted with a variety of media
- Frame size is 15.4" x 12.2" and is .75" deep
- Varnished for color durability
- Signed by the artist
- Yes we take requests! Email us and let us know what drink you want and we will happily paint it for you (we'd make you one too but that would be a whole lot of travel for us)
- Please allow 1-3 weeks for production if out of stock
- FREE SHIPPING