Looking for those chill, European city vibes? Hey. We’ve got them. And without using frequent flier miles!
In London, off of a busy City Street, the warm streetlights create a comforting glow on the ancient cobblestone. Warm windows offer a glimpse into the inviting homes and offices nearby. A bright red phone booth offers a dry escape from the misty weather, and up ahead an open doorway leads to shelter, friends, and good times.
The is an original oil painting by Nelson, painted using a palette knife. As such, it has strong, thick dimensionality and texture in the paint. The art is finished with a coat of clear Art Resin.
- One painting of a street in London - 16"x20"x5/8" palette knife oils on stretched canvas
- Hand painted with a palette knife
- Finished with a coat of varnish and clear Art Resin
- provides UV protection
- adds tremendous depth of color color and texture
- some oil paint texture pokes through the surface but is still protected by the Art Resin
- Ready to hang
- Sides of canvas print are painted a cool, dark grey bordering on black
- Signed by the artist
- FREE SHIPPING
Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!