Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!
Wearable beach art just in time for summer.
Blues and greens of a tropical sea mixed with the white of sea spray foam as the surf rolls in over the wood grain of a beautiful handmade eco-friendly wood pendant, accented by a silver, thread-style bead and finished with a light brown leather adjustable cord.
Sealed with a glossy finish, these pendant necklaces, painted using resin paints and compressed air, are the perfect item for any beach bum, surfer, fisherman, or any lover of the sea.
Available in a diamond or a circle shape.
As each item is hand painted, the pendant you receive will be similar, but not identical, to the ones pictured. The colors and shape of the waves will vary slightly from pendant to pendant
- One dark wood wood pendant necklace painted with rolling ocean waves as if viewed from above, sealed with a glossy finish
- Finished with a silver, thread-style bead and an adjustable light brown leather cord
- Cord is adjustable from 8" to 17" in opening length
- Circle Pendant is 2 1/4” diameter with an opening toward the top
- Diamond Pendant is 2 3/4” from corner to corner with an opening toward a corner
- Yes, you can (and should!) wear it! For best results, keep dry and out of the water.
- As each item is hand painted, the pendant you receive will be similar, but not identical, to the ones pictured. The colors and shape of the waves will vary slightly from pendant to pendant
- The darkness of the wood and the grain will vary from piece to piece, however all pendants are made from a dark, eco-friendly wood.
- FREE SHIPPING