A follow-up to our best selling jewelry (our Moana Pendant Necklaces), these Castaway Necklaces are so awesome that they will do everything but put the lotion on your back so you don't burn while soaking in those chill beach sun rays (that's probably a bit overstated but just go with it).
Made with surf style and beach vibes, this jewelry is hand-painted in the blues and greens of a tropical sea, rolling in over the wood grain of a beautiful eco-friendly wood pendant. The piece is accented by a silver, thread-style bead and finished with a light brown leather adjustable cord.
The perfect coastal accessory for any beach bum, surfer, fisherman, or Kraken (okay maybe not the last one).
Available in a diamond or a circle shape.
Check out more coastal jewelry and ocean art in these related collections:
- One wood pendant necklace painted with rolling ocean waves as viewed from above
- Painted using Pebeo resin paints and compressed air.
- Sealed with a glossy finish
- Strung with a silver, thread-style bead, and an adjustable light brown leather cord
- Cord is adjustable from 8" to 17" in opening length
- Circle Pendant is 2 1/4” diameter with an opening toward the top
- Diamond Pendant is 2 3/4” from corner to corner with an opening toward the top
- For best results, keep dry and out of the water.
- For worst results, throw it out of an airplane.
- Colors and shape of the waves vary slightly from pendant to pendant.
- Pendants are made from a dark, eco-friendly wood.
- FREE SHIPPING
Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!