This modern, impressionist wall art sends you to the beach at sunset. A wooden boardwalk leads down to the sand a calm ocean laps at the shore while the sun lowers itself beyond the horizon. The clouds of the sky are alight with color and luminescent edges
Painted in a contemporary, palette knife style on stretched canvas, this colorful artwork of a coast at twilight inspires calm and tranquility and invokes the essence of California beaches, and some even say dawn on the beaches of the east coast. The piece reminds us of the joy of travel, exploration, and warm, relaxing days by the sea
This is the first in a series of paintings.
If you like this, be sure to check out Volume 2 of the series here.
- One oil painting of a beach at sunset
- Painted with those Huntington Beach surf vibes in mind, this beach decor art will hang well in any living room, bedroom, lounge, office, or study
- Color tones: Blue, Purple, Yellow, Orange, Gold
- This painting was gallery priced at over $850. Get it direct from us and enjoy both a discount and a direct connection with the artist
- Canvas size is 16"x20"x5/8"
- Edges are painted in a cool, dark grey, bordering on black
- Hand painted with a palette knife
- Signed by the artist
- Varnished for color durability
- FREE SHIPPING
Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!