The Daiquiri. A classic, and now cocktail wall art for your favorite home bar.
Originating out of Cuba by an American at the time of the Spanish-American War, this amazing classic has a Hawaiian twist to it, adding coconut rum and water. Super classy and super tasty.
In the early days of the COVID19 quarantine, Nelson decided to mark the passing of each week by painting a new cocktail every Friday on a makeshift art storage box and work surface (gotta find ways to amuse yourself in quarantine, right?).
We've brought these cocktails off the storage box and ready to hang by your favorite minibar at home (or if you have a full size bar, hey that works too!).
Each of these paintings, complete with written ingredients and a basic recipe for reference, is mixed media - a combination of acrylic, posca pen, and / or oil paint (depending entirely on the in-the-moment process) on canvas and comes framed with a black floating frame with hanging hardware already on the back.
These are a series of paintings - you will not receive the art pictured here, but a similar version of it - still an original work of art, and not a print.
Want your favorite drink as art? We can totally do that for you! Drop us an email and let's make you something awesome.
- One 11"x14' canvas artwork featuring a Coconut Crush Daiquiri and the written ingredients and recipe on an abstract background and framed in a simple, black, metal floating frame, ready to hang
- Painted with a variety of media
- Floating Frame size is 15 3/4" x 12 3/4" and is 3/4" deep
- Varnished for color durability
- Signed by the artist
- Yes we take requests! Email us and let us know what drink you want and we will happily paint it for you (we'd make you one too but that would be a whole lot of travel for us)
- Please allow 1-3 weeks for production if out of stock
- FREE SHIPPING
Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!