More Caribbean art for your tropical home decor! This is the second oil painting in the Day Dreaming series.
The turquoise waters of a Caribbean Sea call to you from a secluded grove. Sunlight plays on a few tall rocks and the sand in a shady spot beneath a lush and vibrant tree. Time for a swim!
The is an original oil painting by Nelson, painted using a palette knife. As such, it has strong, thick dimensionality and texture in the paint, which is clearly visible and adds a tremendous amount of depth to the piece.
The pieces is framed in a rough, weathered reclaimed wood frame that accentuates the easy living vibe of the art
- One oil painting featuring a shady spot overlooking the Caribbean
- Canvas size is 16"x20"x5/8"
- Frame size is 22"x26.5"x3/4" with a 15"x19" opening
- Hand painted with a palette knife
- Signed by the artist - Nelson Ruger (thats me)
- Varnished for color durability
- FREE SHIPPING
Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!