That first kiss on a beach at sunset...something you never forget.
(Kind of like sand that gets places where you didn't know you had places...but that's another story)
And of course your dog is with you! And he wants treats. Or at least to be petted. Quick! Somebody pet the dog!
(We also tend to take our romantic moments with a side of awkward, because well...that's us)
The piece is painted with palette knife oils and coated with clear art resin, enhancing the color and depth of the piece.
- One oil painting of a couple about to kiss at sunset. And their dog.
- Painting is 16"x20" on a 1.5" thick canvas frame
- Tones: Gold, Brown, Burnt Sienna, Orange, Blue
- Hand painted with a palette knife - giving it substantial texture and depth
- Finished with a coat of varnish and clear Art Resin
- provides UV protection
- adds tremendous depth of color color and texture
- some oil paint texture pokes through the surface but is still protected by the Art Resin
- Ready to hang
- Sides of canvas print are painted a cool, dark grey
- Signed by the artist
- FREE SHIPPING
Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!