That first kiss on a beach at sunset...something you never forget.
(Kind of like sand that gets places where you didn't know you had places...but that's another story)
And of course your dog is with you! And he wants treats. Or at least to be petted. Quick! Somebody pet the dog!
(We also tend to take our romantic moments with a side of awkward, because well...that's us)
The piece is painted with palette knife oils and coated with clear art resin, enhancing the color and depth of the piece.
- One oil painting of a couple about to kiss at sunset. And their dog
- Tones: Gold, Brown, Burnt Sienna, Orange, Blue
- Edges are painted in a cool, dark grey, bordering on black
- Painting is 16"x20" on a 1.5" thick canvas frame
- Hand painted with a palette knife
- Signed by the artist - Nelson Ruger (thats me)
- Varnished for color durability
- FREE SHIPPING