Your Tiki Decor adventures begin here!
On a lush island hideaway, a line of tiki lights lead the way to a glowing tiki hut where an evening of good times and tall tales are In full swing. A surfboard belonging to one of the revelers rests against a nearby palm. A girl outfitted in her favorite tropical party dress and chilling with her martini greet us before the hut. In the distance, a mysterious mountain shaped like a skull overlooks the peaceful valley. What adventures lie beyond the waters ahead...?
This is the first painting in the Max Mahalo Archipelago Series.
This is an art piece painted with oils using only a palette knife on a gallery wrapped canvas.
The painting you receive is the one pictured.
- One oil painting featuring a glowing Tiki hut at night
- Styled after the coolest Tiki legends this side Bali Hai.
- Canvas size is 18"x24"x1.5"
- Gallery wrapped - edges are painted in a cool, deep blue
- Hand painted with a palette knife
- Signed by the artist - Nelson Ruger (thats me)
- Varnished for color durability
- FREE SHIPPING