These are tumbler glasses with a deep blue wave wrapping around them, either about to crash, or in the process of breaking, creating plumes of foam.
There are two different styles of waves available - Open (wave is about to break) or closed (wave has crashed creating clouds of foam and spray). For single glasses you may choose which you want. In sets of two glasses, you will receive one glass of each wave style. In sets of four, you will receive two each of the wave styles. the wave is just about to crash. On the other two glasses, the wave has crashed.
If you were wondering - Big Al comes from my grandfather, who kept glasses like this on his boat when I was a kid. Cheers, Pop-Pop!With these glasses, its always Surf Oclock somewhere. Huli Pau! (Cheers!). Enjoy responsibly.
The glasses you receive will not be identical to the ones pictured. As each item is hand-painted, I have attempted to give each glass its own flavor and story, utilizing all the tools I have - shape, color, line, and so on, making each glass a singular work of art. The colors and shape of the wave will vary from item to item - all displaying the colors of the sea. However, expect each set to have variety in color and style - no carbon copies here!
Please note that due to the time required to paint, cure, and then bake the paint onto the glassware, the processing time for all hand painted glassware is two weeks.
- Big Al Style Glasses - rocks glasses - with a hand painted blue wave wrapping around each glass
- Styled after the coolest waves this side of Pipeline
- Glasses available as singles or in sets of two or four
- Hand painted using non-toxic enamel Liquitex Glossies paint
- Oven-fired for durabilityHand-washable
- Yes, you can (and should!) drink from them!
- FREE SHIPPING
- Each 10-1/4 oz. glass measures 3 tall x 3-1/2 diameter