These 16oz Huli Pau Pipeline Pint Glasses feature a rich blue wave wrapping around the glass, about to break. On open wave ornaments, the wave is about to break. On closed wave glasses, the wave has broken, crashing in on itself and creating clouds of white foam. No matter which you choose, each will invoke images of the fantastic waves of the world famous Pipeline surf spot. Each glass is signed by the artist.
With these glasses, its always Surf Oclock somewhere. Huli Pau! (Cheers!). Enjoy responsibly.
The glasses you receive will not be identical to the ones pictured. As each item is hand-painted, I have attempted to give each glass its own flavor and story, utilizing all the tools I have - shape, color, line, and so on, making each glass a singular work of art. The colors and shape of the wave will vary from item to item - all displaying the colors of the sea. However, expect each set to have variety in color and style - no carbon copies here!
Please note that due to the time required to paint, cure, and then bake the paint onto the glassware, the processing time for all hand painted glassware is two weeks.
- Set of Four (4) Pipeline Pint Glasses - 16oz Pint Glasses - with hand-painted blue waves painted around the outside
- Styled after the coolest waves this side of Pipeline
- Hand painted using non-toxic enamel paint
- Oven-fired for durability
- Hand-washableYes, you can (and should!) drink from them!
- FREE SHIPPING
- Each 16oz. glass measures 5 7/8" tall x 3 1/4" top diameter and 2 3/8" bottom diameter