These are stemless red wine glasses with a hand-painted blue wave wrapping around the glasses.
There are two different styles of waves available - Open (wave is about to break) or closed (wave has crashed creating clouds of foam and spray).
With these glasses, its always Surf Oclock somewhere. Huli Pau! (Cheers!). Enjoy responsibly.
The glasses you receive will not be identical to the ones pictured. As each item is hand-painted, I have attempted to give each glass its own flavor and story, utilizing all the tools I have - shape, color, line, and so on, making each glass a singular work of art. The colors and shape of the wave will vary from item to item - all displaying the colors of the sea. However, expect each set to have variety in color and style - no carbon copies here!
Please note that due to the time required to paint, cure, and then bake the paint onto the glassware, the processing time for all hand painted glassware is two weeks.
- Ula Style Glasses - Red Wine glasses - made of clear glass with a hand-painted blue wave wrapping around it.
- Styled after the coolest waves this side of Pipeline
- Hand painted using non-toxic enamel Liquitex Glossies paint
- Oven-fired for durability
- Yes, you can (and should!) drink from them!
- FREE SHIPPING
- Each 16-1/2 oz. glass measures 3-7/8" tall x 3-3/4" diameter