Welcome to Huli Pau Glassware 2.0 - the next step in the evolution of hand painted surf glassware. The original glassware feature opaque, hand-painted blue waves - beautiful and evocative of the sea. This new generation of Huli Pau Glassware features translucent color, tho slightly more opaque in darker areas and foam. Radiant in the vivid colors of the sea, these new glasses are also top-shelf dishwasher safe!
These Ula Style (Stemless Red Wine) Glasses each have a hand-painted, translucent blue wave wrapping around the glass. On open wave glasses, the wave is about to crash in on itself. On closed wave glasses, the wave breaks, creating plumes of white foam all around the glass. Sets of two have one of each. Sets of four have two of each. Each glass is signed by the artist. Please note that all glassware is made to order, and production time can be as long as 1-2 weeks. If you need it sooner, please email us!
And if you were wondering - Ula means Red in Hawaiian.
With these glasses, its always Surf Oclock somewhere. Huli Pau! (Cheers!). Enjoy responsibly.
The glasses you receive will not be identical to the ones pictured. As each item is hand-painted, I have attempted to give each glass its own flavor and story, utilizing all the tools I have - shape, color, line, and so on, making each glass a singular work of art. The colors and shape of the wave will vary from item to item - all displaying the colors of the sea. However, expect each set to have variety in color and style - no carbon copies here!
- Ula Style Glasses- Red Wine glasses - made of clear glass with a hand-painted blue wave wrapping around them.
- Available in single glasses, sets of two (2) and four (4) glasses
- Styled after the coolest waves this side of Pipeline
- Hand painted using Pebeo Glass Paint
- Oven-fired for durability
- Top shelf dishwasher safe
- Yes, you can (and should!) drink from them!
- FREE SHIPPING
- Each 16-1/2 oz. glass measures 3-7/8 tall x 3-3/4 diameter