Welcome to Huli Pau Glassware 2.0 - the next step in the evolution of hand painted surf glassware. The original glassware feature opaque, hand-painted blue waves - beautiful and evocative of the sea. This new generation of Huli Pau Glassware features translucent color, tho slightly more opaque in darker areas and foam. Radiant in the vivid colors of the sea, these new glasses are also top-shelf dishwasher safe!
This is a set of 4 glasses - a pair of Ula Style (Red Wine) Huli Pau Glasses, and a pair of Loa Style (White Wine) Huli Pau Glasses. Each glass features a translucent blue and green wave wrapping around the glass. Two of the glasses feature the waves about to break, while the other two feature the wave crashing, with puffy clouds of foam wrapping around the glass.
And if you were wondering - Ula means Red in Hawaiian, and Loa means White.
With these glasses, its always Surf Oclock somewhere. Huli Pau! (Cheers!). Enjoy responsibly.
The glasses you receive will not be identical to the ones pictured. As each item is hand-painted, I have attempted to give each glass its own flavor and story, utilizing all the tools I have - shape, color, line, and so on, making each glass a singular work of art. The colors will vary from glass to glass - all remaining within the colors of the sea. However, expect this set to have variety in color and style - no carbon copies here!
- Two (2) Ula Style Glasses- Red Wine glasses and two (2) Loa Style Glasses- White Wine glasses - all clear glass with a translucent wave wrapping around the glass
- Styled after the coolest waves this side of Pipeline
- Hand painted using Pebeo Glass Paint
- Oven-fired for durability
- Top shelf dishwasher safe
- Yes, you can (and should!) drink from them!
- FREE SHIPPING
- Each Red Wine (Ula Style) 16-1/2 oz. glass measures 3-7/8 tall x 3-3/4 diameter
- Each White Wine (Loa Style) 17 oz. glass measures 4-1/2 tall x 3-1/2 diameter