Urban city street art set in an exotic end of town where the pavement is wet, the food smells great, and you probably can’t understand any of the signs in the doorways.
Chinatown streets beckon with mystery. Glowing lights, quiet corners filled with enticing places, each with it’s unique way of warming you up. People enjoy a night out on the street after a rainfall has cleansed the city sidewalks. Marketplaces and restaurant doorways cast and inviting glow on the scene. In the distance, the windows of towering skyscrapers light the sky like stars.
This Giclee Print print is from an original oil painting by Nelson, painted using a palette knife.
- One Canvas Art Print of a busy city street
- Styled after the mysterious streets found only in your imagination
- Tones: Dark Blue/Black, Green, Red, Amber, Gold
- Art is produced on canvas with a 1.5” gallery wrap
- Sides of canvas print are black
- Ships with hanging hardware
- Please not that all Prints have a 7-10 Business Day processing time.
- FREE SHIPPING