Ocean wave artwork of a beautiful sandy beach on Kauai, Hawaii created with heavy oil paint texture and depth of color, this coastal wall art will bring the Aloha Spirit right into your home.
Vibrant blue and green waves roll in on Kapa'a Beach on Kauai, in front of the Lava Lava Beach Club. The surf crashes against a log caught in the sand on the beach. Sea spray explodes up and out as the waves crash into the log.
This is an original oil painting on a stretched gallery wrapped canvas frame (1.5" thick), created using palette knives. Thus, the painting has a tremendous amount of three-dimensional texture to it.
- One oil painting of surf on Kapa'a Beach Kauai
- Styled after the coolest waves this side of Kauai
- Canvas size is 18x24"x1.5"
- Hand painted
- Sides are painted to continue the scene around the sides
- Signed by the artist - Nelson Ruger (thats me)
- Varnished for color durability
- Frame and Mat not included
- FREE SHIPPING
- Please note that due to the long drying times of oil paint, this painting will not be available to ship until some time after June 21st
Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!