Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!
These 8.5oz Huli Pau Kauai-Style Glasses (stemless champagne flute) feature a rich blue wave wrapping around the glass, about to break. On open wave glasses the wave is about to break. On closed wave glasses, the wave has broken, crashing in on itself and creating clouds of white foam. Sets of two come with one of each.
With its simplistic elegance, this stemless champagne flute will take you on a mini-mental-vacation to the beautiful beaches of Kauai. Surfs up! Each glass is signed by the artist.
With these glasses, its always Surf Oclock somewhere. Huli Pau! ("Cheers!"). Enjoy responsibly.
The glasses you receive will not be identical to the ones pictured. As each item is hand-painted, I have attempted to give each glass its own flavor and story, utilizing all the tools I have - shape, color, line, and so on, making each glass a singular work of art. The colors and shape of the wave will vary from item to item - all displaying the colors of the sea. However, expect each set to have variety in color and style - no carbon copies here!
Please note that due to the time required to paint, cure, and then bake the paint onto the glassware, the processing time for all hand painted glassware is two weeks.
- Kauai Style Glass - Stemless Champagne Flutes featuring a hand painted blue wave wrapping around the glass
- Styled after the coolest waves this side of Kauai
- Hand painted using non-toxic enamel Liquitex Glossies paint
- Oven-fired for durability
- Yes, you can (and should!) drink from them!
- FREE SHIPPING
- Each 8.5oz. glass measures 5 3/4" tall with a top diameter of 1 3/4", a bottom diameter of 1 3/8", and a maximum diameter of 2 1/4"