If you've ever day dreamed of dipping your toes into the warm, tropical ocean surrounding the island of Kauai (or even been lucky enough to have gone swimming or surfing there), then this surfboard wall art will make those day dreams take you one step closer.
Inspired by watching the surf while drinking Mai Tai’s at the Lava Lava Beach Club on Kauai in Hawaii (and our Kauai Surfboard Christmas Ornaments that inspired this), this wooden surfboard, hand painted using Pebeo Resin Paints, captures the waters as luminous, abstract art with white sea spray and deep, vibrant ocean blues.
This original surfboard wall art is hand painted on the front in Pebeo Resin Paints and may be finished with a clear art resin coat, accentuating the color and details of the wooden surfboard. The back is stained in a rich, deep brown.
Place it anywhere you need to step into the ocean and breathe in that salt air.
Be sure to check out some of our other surf and cosmic art collections.
- One (1) miniature surfboard with a hand-painted abstract ocean painted with Pebeo resin paints on the front
- This surfboard may be finished with a coat of clear, art resin
- Art resin finish has a high gloss sheen
- Art resin has a two-day cure time before shipping
- Due to the art resin process, occasionally there may be tiny (and I mean tiny) variations in the surface. This is completely normal, and adds to the uniqueness of each piece of art
- Back of board is stained dark brown to complement natural wood grain
- Varnished for color durability
- This mini-surfboard is 6” wide & 23.5” tall and 1/4" thick (the art resin finish will add anywhere from 1/16" to 1/8" to the surface.
- Hanging hardware not included
- FREE SHIPPING
Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!