Lanui Beach Christmas Ornaments - Hand Painted Waves for your Christmas Tree
These Glass, Hand Painted Holiday Ornaments will send a Hawaiian surfing vacation right into your holiday season.
A hand painted blue wave wraps around the ornament. Ornaments coming in open waves (where the wave is about to break) or closed waves (the wave has crashed). Each ornament is signed by the artist.
And in case you were wondering, Lanui means Holiday!. Mele Kalikimaka! ("Merry Christmas!") Get your retro-vintage Hawaiian Holiday on! Also perfect for weddings.
- Hand Painted Glass Ornaments
- Styled after the coolest waves this side of Pipeline or the North Pole
- Hand painted using non-toxic enamel Liquitex Glossies paint
- Oven-fired for durability
- Each glass ornament measures 70 millimeters (2.76") in diameter
- FREE SHIPPING
- Hooks not included
- Please note that due to the time required to paint, cure, and then bake the paint onto the glassware, the processing time for all hand painted glassware is two weeks.