What wonders lie beneath the deep blue sea? Is it lost pirate treasure? The mysterious kracken?
If you guessed these red wine glasses, then you're right!
Each Nautilus-style wine glass by Nelson Makes Art! presents a captivating vision of white-capped waves cresting a deep blue ocean.
Sail into wine'o'clock with our Nautilus Glassware Collection.
Check out more coastal glassware and ocean art in these related collections:
- One (1) Nautilus Style Red Wine Glass made of clear glass with hand-painted blue and white translucent waves
- Please note that the bottom edge of the paint is crafted using an organic painting style - meaning each glass is painted so that the bottom edge flows loosely and is uneven. See photos.
- Styled after the wild, blue sea
- Hand-painted using Pebeo Resin Paints and sealed for durability
- Yes, you can (and should!) drink from them!
- Hand Wash Only
- Each 21.25 oz. glass measures:
- Opening Diameter: 2.75"
- Base Diameter: 3.25"
- Maximum Diameter: 4.125"
- Height: 9.125"
- The glasses you receive will not be identical to the ones pictured. As each item is hand-painted, the exact textures and shape of the surf will vary from item to item. Your glass will be completely unique to you.
- FREE SHIPPING
Please enjoy responsibly. Mahalo!
Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!