Tiki Decor for the serious tropical wall art enthusiast!
The Tiki Bar is open for business as the sun gets low over the ocean. A volcano rumbles on a nearby island, and on a perch nearby, a mystical surfboard sits near a flowing waterfall. Near lush plants and palms, Nikki, cocktail extraordinaire and lady of Island Mystery, surveys her archipelago. It’s going to be a great night.
This painting is one of the very first in the Max Mahalo Archipelago Series, and was meant to be a concept piece for the island and the people who live there.
- One oil painting of a mysterious Tiki island archipelago
- Painting size: 24”x48”x1.5”
- Hand painted with palette knives and oil paint
- Signed by the artist - Nelson Ruger (thats me)
- Varnished for color durability
- FREE SHIPPING
Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!