Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!
Epic surf decor. Epic ocean waves. Epic island palms. Welcome to The Wild Ones.
This is an original watercolor painting of a surfer dude sliding down a titanic green and purple wave. In the background a setting sun silhouettes fantastically large palm trees of an exotic island. We arent sure about his posture. Its better not to ask.
Whether you grew up by the water, have a love affair with all things oceanic, or simply cant get enough of the salt air, this art print will bring the easy, surfer lifestyle right into your home. Perfect for your bar, dining room, beachside lounge, or wherever makes you feel groovy.
- One watercolor painting of a surfer sliding down a green and purple wave against the backdrop of a sunset sky and huge, towering palms
- This painting was gallery priced at over $275. Get it direct from us and enjoy both a discount and a direct connection with the artist
- Styled after the most exotic islands this side of Fiji
- Paper size is 13? x 10 1/4
- Painting size is 11 1/2? x 8 3/4
- Hand painted and Signed by the artist - Nelson Ruger (thats me)
- Sealed for color durability
- Frame and Mat not included
- FREE SHIPPING