Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!
Sunset beach decor meet girl surfer wall art- you'll make beautiful artwork together.
The beach is alight with golds and purples against a the cobalt blue evening sky. A solitary woman looks out beyond the sea at the setting sun. The wet sand reflects the brilliant colors of twilight. A perfect end to a perfect day.
The is an original oil painting by Nelson, painted using a palette knife. As such, it has strong, thick dimensionality and texture in the paint, which is clearly visible and adds a tremendous amount of depth to the piece.
The painting you receive is the one pictured.
- One oil painting featuring a girl on a beach gazing at the sunset
- Tones: Yellow, Blue, Orange, White, Red, Purple, Cobalt
- This painting was gallery priced at over $850. Get it direct from us and enjoy both a discount and a direct connection with the artist
- Canvas size is 18"x24"x5/8"
- Edges are painted in a cool, dark grey, bordering on black
- Hand painted with a palette knife
- Signed by the artist - Nelson Ruger (thats me)
- Varnished for color durability
- FREE SHIPPING