When those Caribbean Seas call for your beach house decor, we have the answer.
The turquoise waters of a Caribbean Sea beckon from a secluded grove. Sunlight plays on a few tall rocks and the sand in a shady spot beneath a lush and vibrant tree. Time for a swim!
The is an original oil painting by Nelson, painted using a palette knife. As such, it has strong, thick dimensionality and texture in the paint, which is clearly visible and adds a tremendous amount of depth to the piece.
- One oil painting featuring a shady spot overlooking the Caribbean
- Tones: Blue, Light Blue, Green, Veridian Green, Yellow, Payne's Grey, Black, Cerulean Blue, Yellow Ochre, Raw Sienna
- Canvas size is 18"x24"x5/8"
- Edges are painted in a cool, dark grey, bordering on black
- Hand painted with a palette knife
- Signed by the artist - Nelson Ruger (thats me)
- Varnished for color durability
- FREE SHIPPING