They stand on the edge of darkness, imposing their will on the galaxy through The Force, and other...less subtle means (like...you know...DEATH STARS). They are The Empire, or as of recently, The First Order. The First Order, led by the terrifying Kylo Ren, stand poised to return the galaxy to an age of darkness and despair. To finish, as Kylo said, what Darth Vader started.
This Flare Dress celebrates the amazing visionaries and terrifying figures of the Star Wars Saga, both new and old. Kylo Ren stands on a platform above a river of lava on the planet Mustafar - the world where Darth Vader, his grandfather, ruled the Empire's forces with an iron fist (indeed, Darth Vader's castle looms behind Kylo). Above Kylo floats a classic Imperial II Star Destroyer and a squadron of 1st Generation Tie Fighters, and above them, the dream-like visage of the helmet of the galaxy's most terrifying figure - Darth Vader - the Legacy of The Empire.
The item you receive is the one pictured. Art by Nelson. Manufactured by The Art of Where.
One Flare Dress celebrating the darker side of the Star Wars saga
Featuring a fitted, body hugging top with a flared bottom skirt starting at the waist, this flared dress is ready to move with you from Star Destroyer to dance floor.
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Each flare dress is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
• The bottom falls just above mid-thigh on most people
• 2 in 1 style, wear your dress front to back or back to front to change it up
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your dress again soon