They stand on the edge of darkness, imposing their will on the galaxy through The Force, and other...less subtle means (like...you know...DEATH STARS). They are The Empire, or as of recently, The First Order. The First Order, led by the terrifying Kylo Ren, stand poised to return the galaxy to an age of darkness and despair. To finish, as Kylo said, what Darth Vader started.
These super comfortable leggings celebrate the amazing visionaries and terrifying figures of the Star Wars Saga, both new and old. Kylo Ren stands on a platform above a river of lava on the planet Mustafar - the world where Darth Vader, his grandfather, ruled the Empire's forces with an iron fist (indeed, Darth Vader's castle looms behind Kylo). Above Kylo floats a classic Imperial II Star Destroyer and a squadron of 1st Generation Tie Fighters, and above them, the dream-like visage of the helmet of the galaxy's most terrifying figure - Darth Vader - the Legacy of The Empire.
The item you receive is the one pictured. Art by Nelson. Manufactured by The Art of Where.
Leggings celebrating the darker side of the Star Wars saga
Go from yoga to dinner in our body hugging printed leggings! Compression fit performance fabric milled in Montreal. Made to last, this fabric won't lose shape and the vibrant print will never fade.
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Thick elastic waistband cover stitched in place, elastic will rise just under the belly button for most people
• Ankle hems are also cover stitched to maintain the stretch of the fabric
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your leggings again soon