They stand on the edge of darkness, imposing their will on the galaxy through The Force, and other...less subtle means (like...you know...DEATH STARS). They are The Empire, or as of recently, The First Order. The First Order, led by the terrifying Kylo Ren, stand poised to return the galaxy to an age of darkness and despair. To finish, as Kylo said, what Darth Vader started.
This iPhone 7/8 Plus Case celebrates the amazing visionaries and terrifying figures of the Star Wars Saga, both new and old. Kylo Ren stands on a platform above a river of lava on the planet Mustafar - the world where Darth Vader, his grandfather, ruled the Empire's forces with an iron fist (indeed, Darth Vader's castle looms behind Kylo). Above Kylo floats a classic Imperial II Star Destroyer and a squadron of 1st Generation Tie Fighters, and above them, the dream-like visage of the helmet of the galaxy's most terrifying figure - Darth Vader - the Legacy of The Empire.
The item you receive is the one pictured. Art by Nelson. Manufactured by The Art of Where.
One iPhone 7/8 Case celebrating the darker side of the Star Wars saga
Art-to-go. Help protect your device and look great doing it with these slim-fit printed device case
• Made from hard polycarbonate, the same plastic used for motorcycle helmets
• Fade, UV and scratch resistant
• Slim fit, protects your phone without adding bulk
• All-over embedded print
• Easy to care for, remove from phone to clean, wipe with a damp cloth, let air dry and then replace on phone
Instructions for removing case:
How to remove the case from your device
Slim-fit cases are like a second skin for your phone. They snap into place easily but the tight fit can make them a bit tricky to get off your device! We've found this way works best:
1. Find a smooth soft surface like a towel or sweatshirt (nothing that would scratch a screen)
2. Place your phone face down on the surface.
3. Position your thumbs on the back middle of the device. Hook your fingertips along one long edge of the phone case. Push down with your thumbs while pulling up with your fingertips. Apply a small amount of pressure. The case will give way on the one side first and then is easy to remove fully.