Breathe in the serenity of a twinkling night sky with this beautiful, hand-painted original surfboard wall art.
Inspired by the Keck Observatory on top of the Big Island in Hawaii, and stargazing on quiet lagoons, this board captures the luminous sky of a warm Hawaiian night. The glow from the Milky-way scatters on the crests of the rolling waves and silhouettes dark palms against the sky.
This original surfboard wall art is hand painted on the front in acrylics and finished with a clear art resin coat, accentuating the color and details of the wooden surfboard. The back is stained in a rich, deep brown.
Hang it in your bedroom to bask in the quiet stillness of the tropical night.
Be sure to check out some of our other cosmic and surf art collections.
- One (1) miniature surfboard with a hand-painted starry sky beach scene on the front, sealed in a clear, art resin finish
- Art resin finish has a high gloss sheen
- Due to the art resin process, occasionally there may be tiny variations in the surface. This is completely normal, and adds to the uniqueness of each piece of art
- Back of board is stained dark brown to complement natural wood grain
- Please note that as this is reclaimed wood, the back of the board is also unique
- Varnished for color durability
- Mini surfboard is 6” wide & 23.5” tall and 1/4" thick (the art resin finish will add anywhere from 1/16" to 1/8" to the surface.
- Hanging hardware not included
- Signed by the artist
- FREE SHIPPING
Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!