Modern, impressionist urban wall art for lovers of all things metropolitan.
A busy urban sidewalk in winter. Snow falls in the city, creating vivid pools of reflected light in the water on the street. Warm streetlights glow in the hazy sky and inviting doorways shine in golden hues. A man in a warm coat and hat walks just ahead.
Painted in a contemporary, palette knife style on stretched canvas, this colorful artwork of a gotham-style street inspires exploration and feelings of New York, Chicago, and other metropolitan cities, where the subway is just around the corner, and reminds us of the joy of travel and exploration.
This is the third in a series of paintings depicting The Walking Man.
The oil painting your receive is the one pictured.
- One oil painting of a city street in winter
- Canvas size is 16"x20"x5/8"
- Edges are painted in a cool, dark grey, bordering on black
- Hand painted with a palette knife
- Signed by the artist - Nelson Ruger (thats me)
- Varnished for color durability
- FREE SHIPPING