Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!
A Southern California beach at sunset. A singular lifeguard tower overlooks the setting sun over the waves of the Pacific, while small beach grasses grow in the foreground. The footsteps of some lucky beach bum fade into the distance.
This is an oil painting painted using a palette knife and then coated in a thick coat of clear art resin.. The oil painting your receive is the one pictured.
- One oil painting of a beach at sunset painted with palette knives
- Coated in clear art resin giving it extraordinary color and texture depth
- Canvas size is 16"x20"x5/8"
- Edges are painted in a cool, dark grey, bordering on black
- Hand painted with a palette knife
- Signed by the artist - Nelson Ruger (thats me)
- Varnished for color durability
- FREE SHIPPING