Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!
A Southern California beach at sunset. A lifeguard tower overlooks the setting sun over the ocean waves of the Pacific, while small beach grasses grow in the foreground. The footsteps of some lucky beach bum fade into the distance.
This is an oil painting painted using a palette knife and then coated in a coat of clear art resin.
- One oil painting of a beach at sunset painted with palette knives
- Tones: Blue, Red, Yellow, Palm Green, Turquoise
- Canvas size is 16"x20"x5/8"
- Hand painted with a palette knife
- Finished with a coat of varnish and clear Art Resin
- provides UV protection
- adds tremendous depth of color color and texture
- some oil paint texture pokes through the surface but is still protected by the Art Resin
- Ready to hang
- Sides of canvas print are painted a cool, dark grey bordering on black
- Signed by the artist
- FREE SHIPPING