Each an abstract work of art channelling the sea, these eco-friendly wood pendants summon the essence of the ocean right into your soul.
The wave is painted in resin paints, making each pendant completely unique - no two are the same, as the resin paints mix in unique ways each and every time. Each is sealed with an acrylic, glossy finish, and is signed by the artist on the back.
The ornament / pendant you receive will be similar, but not identical, to the one pictured. As each item is hand-painted, each one is a singular work of art - no carbon copies here!
- Two Styles of hand painted, wood pendants :
- Ocean Fantasy wood pendant, with a blue wave hand painted on the front and sealed with a glossy finish
- Ocean Fantasy pendants are 2 1/4" in diameter with an opening toward the top
- Diamond Head wood pendant, with a blue wave hand painted on the front and sealed with a glossy finish
- Diamond Head pendants are 2 3/4" from top to bottom, and 1 7/8" on each side with an opening toward the top
- May be purchased with or without 20” black leather necklace
- Yes, you can (and should!) wear it! For best results, keep dry and out of the water.
PLEASE READ: Each pendant is made from eco-friendly, renewable wood. The "water" is painted with Pebeo Resin Paints (Vitrail, Moon, and Prisme), and then the pendant is lacquered with Liquitex Gloss Acrylic Varnish and then sanded smooth to the touch, retaining its glossy sheen. If you are allergic to any of these materials, please do not wear this pendant. If you would like further details as to the materials used in the creation of this pendant, please email us.