A vibrant blue wave crashes on a white sandy beach, the warm sunlight radiating through the crest of the wave like a magic prism. In the distance, a perfect tiki hut home-away-from-home overlooks the crystal blue waters and lush islands. Not a bad way to spend a Thursday.
It's Ocean Wave Wall Art with heavy oil paint texture and depth of color, Typical Thursday, vol.2 stands out among the crowd of beach house decor.
This is an original oil painting on a stretched canvas frame, created using palette knives. Thus, the painting has a tremendous amount of three-dimensional texture to it.
- One oil painting of a breaking blue wave on a white sandy beach
- Styled after the coolest waves this side of Hawaii
- Canvas size is 16"x20"x5/8"
- Hand painted with oil paints and palette knives
- Due to the long drying times of oil paint, this painting may not be available to ship until after June 1st. Message us for details.
- Signed by the artist - Nelson Ruger (thats me)
- Satin Varnish
- Frame not included
- FREE SHIPPING
Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!