A unique take on urban city street art...we welcome you to Vancouver, Canada....
Night falls in Vancouver, Canada. The buildings are alight with color. Tiny lights wrapped in a nearby tree glow like stars. The steam clock, an iconic Vancouver landmark, reminds us of the hour and blows steam clouds into the air.
The oil painting your receive is the one pictured.
- One original oil painting of the steam clock in Vancouver, Canada painted with a palette knife
- This painting was gallery priced at over $850. Get it direct from us and enjoy both a discount and a direct connection with the artist
- Canvas size is 16"x20"x5/8"
- Edges are painted in a cool, dark grey, bordering on black
- Hand painted with a palette knife
- Signed by the artist - Nelson Ruger (thats me)
- Varnished for color durability
- FREE SHIPPING