Agent Peggy Carter, one of the founders of SHIELD, is on the hunt, and whoever she's after better pray she never find them!
On a dim, fog shrouded city street, Agent Carter, with her iconic red hat and swagger, hunts agents of Hydra wherever they hide.
This is an original oil painting by Nelson, painted using a palette knife. As such, it has strong, thick dimensionality and texture in the paint, which is clearly visible and adds a tremendous amount of depth to the piece.
Due to the long drying times of oils, this painting will be unavailable to ship until after June 1st, 2021.
- One oil painting inspired by Marvel's Agent Carter
- Tones: Blue, Black, White, Red
- Canvas size is 16"x20"x.5"
- Edges are painted in a cool, dark grey, bordering on black
- Hand painted with a palette knife
- Signed by the artist
- Satin Varnish
- FREE SHIPPING
Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!