Want to share your Nelson Makes Art piece with the world? Upload your photos!
The deep blue sea rushes up to meet the sky in a rush of aqua, turquoise, and gold amidst clouds of brilliant white foam. Ocean Wave Wall Art with heavy oil paint texture and depth of color, Windswept stands out among the crowd of beach house decor.
A strong ocean breeze tugs at the foam of a crashing wave, causing the water to pull up and over the crest. The glow of the sun through the water turns the cast of the sea from blue to green to a vibrant yellow against the blue sky.
This is an original oil painting on a stretched canvas frame, created using palette knives. Thus, the painting has a tremendous amount of three-dimensional texture to it.
- One oil painting of a breaking blue wave against a crisp blue sky, painted using a palette knife
- Styled after the coolest waves this side of Kauai
- Canvas size is 16"x20"x5/8"
- Hand painted
- Signed by the artist - Nelson Ruger (thats me)
- Varnished for color durability
- Frame and Mat not included
- FREE SHIPPING